1. What should I do if I forgot my username and password?
You can reset your password by using the
2. My Username and password do not work. What should I do?
3. Why can't I start an online training?
Technical requirements might be preventing you from launching the training. See General FAQ #5.
4. What are the technical requirements to start an online training.
5. What does Admin Access do?
Admin Access is a feature that assists with administrative tasks. You may or may not have access to this feature depending on your role within your organization.
6. How long do I have to complete a course?
This is a self-paced training.
7. When do I get my completion record?
Once you have successfully completed the training you will get an email conﬁrmation and you may print your electronic completion record anytime from My Learning page.
8. Where and when can I take the training?
Anywhere you have a computer and an internet connection, any time day or night, see the
9. Can multiple persons take the training together?
No. Each person must take the training individually under their own Username in order to receive a completion electronic certiﬁcate and have a record of proof of training.
10. Do I need to finish the training or courses in one sitting?
If you leave within a course: Upon returning, you will see a message asking if you want to return to the point where you left oﬀ.
If you leave after completing a course: Your training summary will keep track of what courses you have completed within the training. To see your status: Sign-in, go to My Learning. Click on the training title and you will see where you are at in the training. You can launch the training by clicking on the Launch link on this page.
Note: You cannot leave in the middle of a course quiz; your previously answered questions will not be saved.
© 2020 GoLearn by
T3 - Wichita State University
. All rights reserved.